World Haemochromatosis Week is an international awareness campaign backed by over a dozen national organisations including Haemochromatosis UK.
For 2018, World Haemochromatosis Week (WHW) has been designated at 04-10 June.
This year, our activities will include:
- a launch event at our Patient Information Day in Liverpool on 02 June 2018
- case studies and media releases each weekday of WHW
- social media activity, frames, and case studies
- release of a snappy video for online sharing
- event stands at several locations in the North-West of England
- production of a special WHW issue of our GH awareness poster
- awareness packs of leaflets, wristbands and posters made freely available
More news about these activities and World Haemochromatosis Week here in the UK can be found on our news and event pages.