Our annual Autumn Raffle is intended to:
- raise funds for the charity to help fund our work*
- raise awareness of the condition as we sell tickets
2016 Autumn Raffle
The draw for 2016 took place on Monday 21 November. Winners were drawn from nearly 5,000 entries by Cllr Mrs Sally Bragg, Mayor of Rugby, at the Town Hall (pictured here with David Head, Chief Executive at The Haemochromatosis Society).
Winners will be contacted shortly and then announced here.
- Ticket 00157, Mr Gater, Wiltshire: 32″ flat screen HD-ready television
- Ticket 19968, Mr Hitchcock, Herts: Signed photo of Iron Man Robert Downey Jr
- Ticket 01145, Dr Palmer, Lancs: £50.00 Marks & Spencers voucher
- Ticket 00699, Mr Perkins, Bath: Pair of Sarah Spencer cufflinks
- Ticket 28361, Mr Connor, Surrey: Bottle of champagne
- Ticket 10627, Mr Benzeval, Hampshire: Christmas mini-hamper
- Ticket 14620, Ms Gallagher, Merseyside: Christmas mini-hamper
- Ticket 11842, Mrs Curtis, Surrey, Copy of The Unintended Consequences of Iron Overload
- Ticket 19642, Mr and Mrs Johnson, Gwent, Copy of The Unintended Consequences of Iron Overload
- Ticket 05927, Ms Wilson, Beds: Blue-Ray film Iron Man
2017 Autumn Raffle
We send 10 tickets with every copy of our September members’ magazine each year and we also make tickets available for anyone to purchase online using the link below. Online ticket purchases will be entered into the 2017 prize draw which takes place on 27 November 2017.
|Number of tickets|
When you buy tickets online your numbers will be emailed to you. If you would like us to post you the actual hard-copy tickets please tell us and we will do so of course.
The Small Print
The Haemochromatosis Society draw is registered with Rugby Borough Council.
The 2015 draw was made on Monday 16 November 2015 in Rugby, Warwickshire.
The 2016 draw will be made on Monday 21 November 2016 in Rugby, Warwickshire.
The 2017 draw will be made on Monday 27 November 2017 in Rugby, Warwickshire.
Proceeds after the cost of prizes, printing and distribution of tickets are allocated to the charity’s general funds.