Our Annual Autumn Raffle raises important funds for the charity and also raises awareness of the condition as we sell tickets.
Autumn Raffle 2017
The 2017 Autumn raffle will be drawn on the 20th November 2017. There are fantastic prizes on offer including a large screen HD TV, various High Street shopping vouchers and much more.
You can support THS by buying tickets now using this link:
When you buy tickets online your numbers will be emailed to you. If you would like us to post you the actual hard-copy tickets please tell us and we will do so of course.
Selling Raffle Tickets
If you would like a supply of raffle tickets to sell to friends, family and colleagues our behalf, please call the office on 03030 401101. Selling raffle tickets is a great way for you to help us raise the funds we need to continue our work.
Autumn Raffle 2016
The draw for 2016 took place on Monday 21 November. Winners were drawn from 5,000 entries by Cllr Mrs Sally Bragg, Mayor of Rugby, at the Town Hall (pictured above with David Head, Chief Executive at THS).
- Ticket 00157, Mr Gater, Wiltshire: 32″ flat screen HD-ready television
- Ticket 19968, Mr Hitchcock, Herts: Signed photo of Iron Man Robert Downey Jr
- Ticket 01145, Dr Palmer, Lancs: £50.00 Marks & Spencers voucher
- Ticket 00699, Mr Perkins, Bath: Pair of Sarah Spencer cufflinks
- Ticket 28361, Mr Connor, Surrey: Bottle of champagne
Consolation prizes 2016
- Ticket 10627, Mr Benzeval, Hampshire: Christmas mini-hamper
- Ticket 14620, Ms Gallagher, Merseyside: Christmas mini-hamper
- Ticket 11842, Mrs Curtis, Surrey, Copy of The Unintended Consequences of Iron Overload
- Ticket 19642, Mr and Mrs Johnson, Gwent, Copy of The Unintended Consequences of Iron Overload
- Ticket 05927, Ms Wilson, Beds: Blue-Ray film Iron Man
The Small Print
The Haemochromatosis Society draw is registered with Rugby Borough Council.
The 2016 draw was made on Monday 21 November 2016 in Rugby, Warwickshire.
The 2017 draw will be made on Monday 27 November 2017 in Rugby, Warwickshire.
Proceeds after the cost of prizes and the printing/distribution of tickets are allocated to the charity’s general funds.