The Society’s Annual Autumn Prize Draw forms a very important part of the society’s fundraising activities as well as allowing us to give away some great prizes each year.
As in previous years, the 2018 draw will be made in November. The main prize is a brand new 40″ HD TV and there will be numerous other prizes.
Tickets are sent to our members and supporters every year and stubs should be returned with payments should you choose to buy them.
Tickets are usually available at our events and can also be requested by calling 03030 401101 at any time.
You can also buy tickets online using the link below. When you buy tickets online your numbers will be emailed to you. If you would like us to post you the actual hard-copy printed tickets please tell us and we will do so of course.
Selling Raffle Tickets
If you would like a supply of raffle tickets to sell to friends, family and colleagues our behalf, please call the office on 03030 401101. Selling raffle tickets is a great way for you to help us raise the funds we need to continue our work.
Annual Autumn Prize Draw 2017
The draw for 2017 took place on Monday 20 November. Winners were drawn from 4,500 entries by Mr Mark Pawsey, MP for Rugby, at his office (pictured).
- 22891, J.Lees: 40″ Full HD Slim LED TV
- 07311, T. Allison: £50 high street vouchers
- 00256, R. Chesterman: £50 high street vouchers
- 07422, Betts: Family ticket to The Roman Baths, Bath
- 29154, D.Hay: Notts County FC Tickets
- 21683, S.Halfyard: £20 Love to Shop voucher
- 13629, H. Jamieson: Signed book by Mark Edwards
- 28452, G. Hope: Signed personalised book by Adam Croft
- 08339, S. Bradley: Bottle of Champagne
- 00158, C. Haig: T-shirt, handbook and wristband.
- 09214, M. Peacock: T-shirt, handbook and wristband.
- 24426, R. Cunningham: T-shirt, handbook and wristband.
The Small Print
The Haemochromatosis Society draw is registered with Rugby Borough Council.
The 2016 draw was made on Monday 21 November 2016 in Rugby, Warwickshire.
The 2017 draw was made on Monday 27 November 2017 in Rugby, Warwickshire.
Proceeds (after the cost of prizes and distributing tickets) are allocated to the charity’s general funds.