Here are a number of other ways you can help the charity.
Please send us any foreign or old currency you have no use for. Even small amounts of coinage have some value, as we can collect it all together and secure enhanced exchange rates. We will gladly accept the following:
- any banknotes, current or obsolete, from any country
- any obsolete UK banknotes
- any coins, current or obsolete, from any country
- any obsolete UK coins
- medals and similar collectables
- commemorative coins and sets
Organised in partnership with Left Over Currency, please visit their website to learn more and to donate, at https://www.leftovercurrency.com/charity/haemochromatosis-society/.
Coins may be weighty and might be better brought along to one of our events, or we might be able to arrange the collection of large amounts of coin, please call 03030 401101.
Stamps can be readily turned into funds for the charity provided they are:
- unwanted stamp collections, for example in albums or mounted, or
- used stamps cut (with a 5mm border) from envelopes, sent in batches of at least 0.5kg, or
- unused UK postage stamps of any denomination
Please send stamps to the office address at the foot of this page.
If you have unwanted items you can sell them online and nominate the charity to receive the proceeds. To learn more, please visit our Ebay for Charity page at www.ebay.co.uk.
You can post us your old mobile phones for recycling. Again, please send these to the office address at the foot of this page.
Thank you very much for supporting us.