If you are affected by genetic haemochromatosis (GH), or a family member is affected, please join us. We also welcome membership from people with a professional interest in the condition.
As a patient organisation representing people with GH, we are stronger the more people join. Your voice alone may not be heeded, but as a group we can be an effective voice for everyone. Please play your part in helping us to raise awareness of GH and support others.
Individual membership currently costs just £24 a year. This is reduced to £18 for people not in work (for example students, those relying on state pension alone, or receiving unemployment benefits). Subscriptions are collected annually by Direct Debit and membership is easy to set up immediately and securely online. For this subscription (donation) you will receive the following:
- a FREE copy of The Haemochromatosis Handbook
- wristband and certificate of membership
- delegate place at Annual Conference and voting rights at AGM
- venesection record card
- regular magazine and monthly e-bulletins
- posters for distribution to local health centres
- use of the GH helpline
- be part of a patient organisation with a strong voice
- help us to support and inform others
To join, either
- complete the online application form below, or
- call the office on 03030 401101, or
- download, print, complete and post a registration form.
Please note that if you are not in the UK, you will have to use the online option to join us.
Please also note:
- Giving information about your health and your haemochromatosis is entirely optional.
- We do not share any information with any other organisation.
- the Direct Debit facility is provided by CAF Bank (Charities Aid Foundation) and is a secure site. Your subscription will appear on your statement with the heading “CHARITY DONATION”.