If you are affected by genetic haemochromatosis (GH), or a family member is affected, please join us. We also welcome membership from people with a professional or academic interest in the condition.
As a patient organisation representing people with GH, we are stronger the more people join. Your voice alone may not be heeded, but as a group we can be an effective voice for everyone. Please play your part in helping us to raise awareness of GH and support others.
Individual membership currently costs just £24 a year. This is reduced by a third to £18 for those relying on state pension or unemployment benefits). Subscriptions are collected annually by Direct Debit and membership is easy to set up immediately and securely online. For this subscription (donation) you will receive the following:
- a FREE copy of The Haemochromatosis Handbook
- certificate of membership
- delegate place at Annual Conference
- voting rights at AGM
- venesection record card
- regular magazine
- monthly e-news bulletins
- posters for distribution to local health centres
- use of the GH helpline
- be part of a patient organisation with a strong voice
- help us to support and inform others
To join, either
- complete the online application form below, or
- call the office on 03030 401101, or
- download, print, complete and post a registration form.
- giving information about your health and your experience of haemochromatosis is entirely optional. We do not share any information with any other organisation.
- the Direct Debit facility is provided by CAF Bank (Charities Aid Foundation) and is a secure site. Your subscription will appear on your statement as a donation to the charity.