Become a member; we are stronger if you join us.
If you are affected by genetic haemochromatosis (GH), or a family member is affected, please join us. As a patient organisation representing people with GH, we are stronger the more people join. Your voice alone may not be heeded, but as a group we can be an effective voice for everyone. Please play your part in helping us to raise awareness of GH and support others.
Individual membership costs just £24 a year. This is reduced to £18 for people not in work (for example students, those relying on state pension alone, or receiving unemployment benefits). Subscriptions are collected annually and membership is easy to set up immediately and securely online. For your subscription (donation) you will receive the following:
- a FREE copy of The Haemochromatosis Handbook
- wristband and certificate of membership
- reduced price delegate place at Annual Conference
- voting rights at our AGM
- venesection record card
- free copy of our booklet Healthy Eating and Haemochromatosis
- regular magazine and monthly e-bulletins
- posters for distribution to local health centres
- use of the GH helpline
- be part of a patient organisation with a strong voice
- help us to support and inform others
To join, you can complete the online application form below. If you prefer to complete and send us a form in the post, you can download a registration form here.
When you join, giving us information about your haemochromatosis is entirely optional. We do not share any information with any other organisation.
Note that the Direct Debit facility is provided by CAF Bank (Charities Aid Foundation) and the payment site is a secure site. Your subscription will appear on your statement with the heading “CHARITY DONATION”.
Member Registration Form